NEW Accessory Suite™
UPPER EAST SIDE by Andy Paige®
Check out Andy's hot new Fall STYLE IN A BOX™ Accessory Suite! The gorgeous gold-leather handbag and luxurious pashmina scarf in rich colors are right on trend this season. Add beautiful bangles and the perfect earrings, and you'll want to compliment your wardrobe with this suite every day!
NEW Style Tips
- Going Gray… LITERALLY!
- Going Gray....LITERALLY! For decades women have been fighting the battle against gray hair. In fact it has been said that hair dye is the most liberating development for women this century...
- Holiday 2nd Helping Camouflage!
- If your holiday revelry has you feeling a little "fluffy" and the scale has confirmed your over indulgence, here is a tip on how to camo those extra pounds until you can work them off. Wear black...
- New Year STYLE resolutions…
- Many of us start the new year and resolve to make improvements in our life. I'd like to suggest we make some improvements in our STYLE! Woohoo! It will be much easier than promising to hit the gym, stop cursing or save more cash. This year let's promise to dress with more purpose and style and...
Style On A Shoestring
by Andy Paige
Book Review by Lainie Petersen, Money Crashers
"It's a vicious cycle and a catch-22: You’re cash-poor and don’t want to rack up a lot of credit card debt, so you skimp out on buying quality clothes. Unfortunately, your ill-fitting, cheap-looking wardrobe doesn’t earn you respect at work or do much for your self-confidence, so you get passed over for opportunities that could get you a raise. But without career advancement, you won’t get the money you need to afford clothes that can make a good impression on your boss and coworkers. Sound familiar?"
"Fashion journalist Andy Paige (a former fashion and fit model) specializes in rescuing women from this cycle by teaching them to dress well on a budget in her book Style on a Shoestring: Develop Your Cents of Style and Look Like a Million without Spending a Fortune. She recognizes that looking and feeling good in your clothes boosts your ego along with your earning power. She also knows that a “bargain” that doesn’t fit, feel or look right is going to end up relegated to a corner of your closet as an unworn, unrealized wardrobe investment."
"Style on a Shoestring is more than just a fashion guide. Paige grew up in a household where cash was scarce, so she learned frugal habits early. She knows how to scour sales racks, supplement a clothes budget by selling clothing to consignment stores and pick out killer accessories at thrift stores. She breaks down frugal fashion strategies so that even the most clueless shopper can build a great wardrobe on a small budget." Read the full review