NEW Accessory Suite™
UPPER EAST SIDE by Andy Paige®
Check out Andy's hot new Fall STYLE IN A BOX™ Accessory Suite! The gorgeous gold-leather handbag and luxurious pashmina scarf in rich colors are right on trend this season. Add beautiful bangles and the perfect earrings, and you'll want to compliment your wardrobe with this suite every day!
NEW Style Tips
- Lip Balm…not just for that pucker anymore!
- It's the time of year when we are all reaching for more Chapstick or Lip Balm. Lips are drier and noses are getting raw. We simply need our little pocket savior to ease our dry chapped...
- Saving $600 a year on that Shellac mani!
- We all love the salon Shellac manicure, because it lasts so long, doesn't chip and wears like steel. Let's face it, it's awesome....but you pay for that awesomeness. You pay a lot.Well...
- Hat Hair Helper!
- It's hat season and you need that bonnet to keep warm, but you hate the flat mess it makes of your do. Well, here is the easy fix that will keep you coiffed and fluffed once you take off...
Style On A Shoestring
by Andy Paige
Book Review by Lainie Petersen, Money Crashers
"It's a vicious cycle and a catch-22: You’re cash-poor and don’t want to rack up a lot of credit card debt, so you skimp out on buying quality clothes. Unfortunately, your ill-fitting, cheap-looking wardrobe doesn’t earn you respect at work or do much for your self-confidence, so you get passed over for opportunities that could get you a raise. But without career advancement, you won’t get the money you need to afford clothes that can make a good impression on your boss and coworkers. Sound familiar?"
"Fashion journalist Andy Paige (a former fashion and fit model) specializes in rescuing women from this cycle by teaching them to dress well on a budget in her book Style on a Shoestring: Develop Your Cents of Style and Look Like a Million without Spending a Fortune. She recognizes that looking and feeling good in your clothes boosts your ego along with your earning power. She also knows that a “bargain” that doesn’t fit, feel or look right is going to end up relegated to a corner of your closet as an unworn, unrealized wardrobe investment."
"Style on a Shoestring is more than just a fashion guide. Paige grew up in a household where cash was scarce, so she learned frugal habits early. She knows how to scour sales racks, supplement a clothes budget by selling clothing to consignment stores and pick out killer accessories at thrift stores. She breaks down frugal fashion strategies so that even the most clueless shopper can build a great wardrobe on a small budget." Read the full review