from Andy Paige Style®
Perfect for special occasions! Just like Andy's revolutionary GIRLYGOGARTER®, the gorgeous beaded GLITZYGOGARTER® holds as much as your purse, securely and discreetly, even while dancing!
Andy’s Style Tips
- Fabulous Eyeglasses
- As soon as you land in Germany the one style standout that all the German people embrace is the guts to go bold with their eye glasses. It’s really incredible. No matter your age, occupation or social standing, they all seem to embrace the style opportunity glasses create. It’s awesome,...
- Protecting Your Boot Investments
- We all love boots! Quite often we sacrifice to buy them and spend hours searching for the perfect pair. Once we get them home however, they end up piled in the bottom of our closet in a leather puddle. Well, there are a few simple and easy ways to create boot shapers that will keep your boots...
- Christmas Sales for Valentines!
- The Christmas sale items that make terrific Valentine’s Day gifts!! We all love shopping the after-Christmas sales. The bargains are fantastic and we get a huge bang for the buck with the gift cards we received. It’s not too early to give some thought to what post-Christmas sale items...
Style On A Shoestring
by Andy Paige
Book Review by Lainie Petersen, Money Crashers
"It's a vicious cycle and a catch-22: You’re cash-poor and don’t want to rack up a lot of credit card debt, so you skimp out on buying quality clothes. Unfortunately, your ill-fitting, cheap-looking wardrobe doesn’t earn you respect at work or do much for your self-confidence, so you get passed over for opportunities that could get you a raise. But without career advancement, you won’t get the money you need to afford clothes that can make a good impression on your boss and coworkers. Sound familiar?"
"Fashion journalist Andy Paige (a former fashion and fit model) specializes in rescuing women from this cycle by teaching them to dress well on a budget in her book Style on a Shoestring: Develop Your Cents of Style and Look Like a Million without Spending a Fortune. She recognizes that looking and feeling good in your clothes boosts your ego along with your earning power. She also knows that a “bargain” that doesn’t fit, feel or look right is going to end up relegated to a corner of your closet as an unworn, unrealized wardrobe investment."
"Style on a Shoestring is more than just a fashion guide. Paige grew up in a household where cash was scarce, so she learned frugal habits early. She knows how to scour sales racks, supplement a clothes budget by selling clothing to consignment stores and pick out killer accessories at thrift stores. She breaks down frugal fashion strategies so that even the most clueless shopper can build a great wardrobe on a small budget." Read the full review