NEW Accessory Suite™
HAPPY HAPPY! by Andy Paige®
This hot new STYLE IN A BOX™ Accessory Suite is going to make you HAPPY! HAPPY! The gorgeous coral and turquoise colors, rich texture and mixed metals make the whole collection captivating and modern.
NEW Style Tips
- The summers hottest fashion trend has been the jumpsuit. Whether shorts or long pants, the onesie has been the must have garment dujour. But if you haven't fought for your size jumpsuit at your...
- Benefits of a Cold Shower!
- The benefits of cold showers are incredible. A cold shower can improve everything from your hair to your sperm count, your immune system to your metabolism. But during the summer months, there...
- Homeade Cosmetic Removal Wipes
- Homemade cosmetic removal wipes! The invention of cosmetic removing wipes changed my life. No longer do I dread the nightly ritual of removing my makeup, I keep wipes, astringent and skin...
Style On A Shoestring
by Andy Paige
Book Review by Lainie Petersen, Money Crashers
"It's a vicious cycle and a catch-22: You’re cash-poor and don’t want to rack up a lot of credit card debt, so you skimp out on buying quality clothes. Unfortunately, your ill-fitting, cheap-looking wardrobe doesn’t earn you respect at work or do much for your self-confidence, so you get passed over for opportunities that could get you a raise. But without career advancement, you won’t get the money you need to afford clothes that can make a good impression on your boss and coworkers. Sound familiar?"
"Fashion journalist Andy Paige (a former fashion and fit model) specializes in rescuing women from this cycle by teaching them to dress well on a budget in her book Style on a Shoestring: Develop Your Cents of Style and Look Like a Million without Spending a Fortune. She recognizes that looking and feeling good in your clothes boosts your ego along with your earning power. She also knows that a “bargain” that doesn’t fit, feel or look right is going to end up relegated to a corner of your closet as an unworn, unrealized wardrobe investment."
"Style on a Shoestring is more than just a fashion guide. Paige grew up in a household where cash was scarce, so she learned frugal habits early. She knows how to scour sales racks, supplement a clothes budget by selling clothing to consignment stores and pick out killer accessories at thrift stores. She breaks down frugal fashion strategies so that even the most clueless shopper can build a great wardrobe on a small budget." Read the full review