CENTS OF STYLE®
Consistently dressing for $100 or less is an exciting challenge that creates jaw-dropping intrigue from your friends! This workshop is perfect for women’s groups and conventions as it consists of instructing groups on how to create an entire fashion look for $100 or less, everyday, from head to toe. This session teaches:
- The skills required in hunting, finding and determining a bargain for you and your wardrobe.
- Knowing when and what fashion items you should invest in and what items can be considered disposable.
- Applying shopping strategies to all modes of dress such as business attire, casual wear, special occasion dressing, winter and summer clothes.
Pulling it all together with tips on:
- selective shopping
- time management
- closet organization
- accessories collecting
- garment care
- cultural awareness
Closet Evaluation / Reorganization*
It is time to HONESTLY critique, weed out, let go and rework the wardrobe you already have! This workshop will teach you how to go though your entire closet and:
- evaluate what you already have
- establish what works with YOUR body type
- how to regroup your clothes, shoes, accessories and foundation garments to optimize your wardrobe
- establish what key items would update what you already have
- teach the art of mixing and matching
Wardrobe Building Strategies*
Andy reveals little known shopping secrets and strategies. Finding the best bargain for you is as easy as:
- knowing where to shop
- knowing how to shop for your body type
- knowing the best times to shop
- creating a shopping priority list for you and your closet
- knowing the key “fit” tricks that will get you in and out of the fitting room and store
- the fun of 20/20: twenty minutes a day and $20 bucks a week!
The Power of The Perfect Bra
Good fit, bad fit and how the right underwear can change your life! This workshop teaches:
- the proper way to fit yourself for a bra
- new foundation garment technologies and innovations
- how your underwear can make you look ten pounds thinner
- comfort solutions
Just Change One Thing
This workshop shows how just changing one thing can change everything! Staying current and maintaining a pulled together look can be as easy as just changing one thing! You don’t have to spend a fortune or go crazy shopping for the hottest new ensemble; instead reach for that key item that is going to speak volumes.
- FOR SPRING: Add ONE vibrant unexpected accessory to quickly transform your look.
- change your – Lipstick, handbag, shoes, raincoat, etc……
- add -Bangle bracelets, ribbon belts, turquoise earrings, playful scarves, etc……
Help My Honey
This workshop features key ways to update your man’s wardrobe and appearance. This doesn’t require a major overhaul; a few strategic adjustments can make a major difference.
- lets talk Trousers
- eyewear to flatter
- jackets that fit
- jeans for every-booty
- shoes that schmooze
- tie one on
- oh shirt! What’s the best for your honey?
*Included in CENTS OF STYLE® Workshop
Workshops can be arranged for your group on request. You can also catch one of Andy’s workshops at a special event! Visit the Events page to see what’s coming up.